IMBCS #2 to be Rescheduled

Spent some time assessing the trail system last night and again this morning, and we have some major flooding going on affecting a majority of the North side trails and South side trails. Even if it stayed dry until the weekend (which is unlikely with the forecast) it will be a muddy mess, and still have unpassable sections. We have re-routed in the past but am not fond of 3-4 mile loops when there is much more to offer. Out of concern for rider's travel time and expense, damage to bicycle's, and a substandard experience, I am planning on rescheduling the event. Stay tuned for a NEW date that is in the works as we speak.


Anonymous said...

Finally some justice in the world. Here I thought I was going to have to miss your race because of my rib injury. Hope I can make it on the rescheduled date. Sweet single track as I recall.

Anonymous said...

Thank you - Thank you - I was not ready for another race like the Decorah Time Trials.